An easy, romantic bridal makeup tutorial using clean beauty products. This romantic makeup will look great on all skintones.
I love a natural, romantic bridal makeup look. Your wedding day is such a big day and you want to look your best. I thought I’d create a makeup look using clean beauty products since wedding season is just around the corner.
This is such a gorgeous and easy look that everyone in your bridal party can also wear it. I went out and ran errands after doing this look and received so many compliments!
It’s safe to say that clean beauty is here to stay. Expect more and more bridal makeup looks popping up using clean makeup on the runway.
For this bridal eye makeup look I used mostly the Statement Palette. Don’t be scared by the colors. Some of my most complimented eye looks ever are thanks to this gorgeous eye palette.
There’s just something about soft mauve pink and brown for a bridal makeup look. These were the colors I’ve helped family and friends with when planning their wedding look. It’s classy, elegant and age appropriate for all.
What do you think? Can you see yourself wearing this on your big day? What would you change? Let me know in the comments below, and let me know if you’d like to see a more dramatic look.
Romantic Bridal Makeup Look
- Primer: Beautycounter Instant Glow Illuminating Cream from the Instant Awakening Trio
- Foundation: Beautycounter Tint Skin in Honey
- Concealer + Color Corrector: Clove + Hallow Conceal + Correct in shade Concealer 4
- Powder: Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune
- Blush: Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Raspberry
- Highlighter: Beautycounter First Light Highlighter in Sunkissed
- Mascara: Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- Brow Pencil: Beautycounter Color Define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark
- Brow Gel: Beautycounter Brilliant Brow Gel in Dark
- False Lashes: Ardell Demi 120 Black
Clean Beauty Project
Be sure to check out Chelsea’s clean beauty bridal makeup looks below. She gets married later this year, and while I don’t know if this is her actual makeup look or not, it’s fun to see how clean beauty performs.
Would you try this look?