An easy holiday glam makeup look with bright lips perfect for any holiday event.
End-of-year holiday parties have always been fun to dress up for, and makeup is no exception. This is the time of year where super glam is always in style. And, there’s not such thing as “extra,” am I right?
Bright lips two times in a row? I can’t believe it. Call me a bright lip convert, because before this I was all about the nude lip. I never thought I would ever be comfortable with a bright red lip, which is why I don’t own red lipstick (yet!). Since I got the mini lip gloss vault as a way to dip my toes in the water, I chose the closest shade to red: Raspberry. It definitely has a cool undertone (which helps brighten the appearance of your teeth).
To be honest, I’m not sure I actually need a red lipstick with this gorgeous gloss. Who am I kidding? Bring on the bright lippies!
This is such an easy look to recreate! When in doubt (about eye shadow), blend, blend, blend! And, if you’re committing to a bright lip, you might want to go a little lighter with the eye makeup to balance things out.
I’m kicking myself for forgetting to add highlighter as I was creating this look. I ended up adding highlight using the First Light Highlighter Palette in Golden during a Facebook live video later that day. It really helped make this look super glamorous. Sorry guys!
Easy Holiday Glam Look
- Moisturizer: Beautycounter Dew Skin in shade No. 3
- Primer: Beautycounter Instant Glow Illuminating Cream from the Instant Awakening Trio
- Foundation: Beautycounter Tint Skin in Honey
- Concealer + Color Corrector: Clove + Hallow Conceal + Correct in shade Concealer 4
- Powder: Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune
- Blush: Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Date
- Primer: Urban Decay Eye Potion in Original
- Mascara: Maybelline Volum’ Express The Colossal Mascara
- Brow Pencil: Beautycounter Color Define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark
- Eyeliner: Beautycounter Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies
- Lash Glue: KISS Strip Lash Adhesive with Aloe
- Beautycounter Mini Lip Gloss Vault in Raspberry.
Check out the other gorgeous holiday glam looks from these talented bloggers: