A romantic Valentine’s Day makeup look. I achieved this rosy, Valentine’s Day makeup look using only two blushes and a highlighter! No need for yet another eyeshadow palette!
Welcome to another #CleanBeautyProject series post. Today we are showing you clean makeup looks that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. I am smitten with this Valentine’s Day makeup look.
Whenever I think of Valentine’s Day, I think of pink, white and red. I wanted to create a look that reminded me of soft pink roses, so I knew that red lipstick wasn’t going to be it. I’ve been obsessed with the bright hues of eyeshadows lately, but I couldn’t justify buying yet another eyeshadow palette.
Even I have limits sometimes, mmkay? But I was dying to create a pink eyeshadow look. That’s when I remembered I recently treated myself to my first ever cool-toned blushes: Guava and Raspberry by Beautycounter.
I’ve always used warm-toned blushes so I was a little unsure about how those colors would look on me. Guys, they did NOT disappoint! insert-heart-eyed-emoji. All of Beautycounter’s satin blushes apply effortlessly and these were no exception.
Soft Pink Valentine’s Day Makeup
I decided to use them on my eyes. I used Guava as the lid and transition color, and Raspberry as the crease color. I don’t know why I never thought of this before! If you can use bronzer as an eyeshadow in a pinch, you can also use blush!
Related Post: Easy Gray Smoky Eye
Since I’m still learning how to use liquid eyeliner, I didn’t want to ruin the soft look with liquid liner. I opted to use a smidge of the purple Mulberry eyeshadow from the Statement Palette along the top lashline. It definitely polished off the look.
I mean, isn’t this the prettiest (easy) Valentine’s Day look ever? And it was so easy you can do it too! Promise! I would say this is perfect for a day time look. I would dial it up by adding brown or purple tones for the evening, but I love it as is!
I also wanted to use a hydrating lip formula that didn’t compete with the eyes. I love the Sheer Lipsticks by Beautycounter. They’re so hydrating and add just the right amount of color.
- Primer: Beautycounter Instant Glow Illuminating Cream from the Instant Awakening Trio
- Foundation: Beautycounter Tint Skin in Sand
- Concealer + Color Corrector: Clove + Hallow Conceal + Correct in shade Concealer 4
- Powder: Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune
- Blush: Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Raspberry
- Highlighter: Beautycounter Luminous Powder Highlighter in Halo
- Mascara: Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- Brow Pencil: Beautycounter Color Define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark
- Beautycounter Sheer Lipstick in Rose
Clean Beauty Project
Be sure to check out Chelsea and Justina’s clean beauty Valentine’s Day looks!