Thanksgiving can be hectic, especially if you’re hosting. Thankfully for me, my husband (the foodie) does most of the cooking while I take care of cleaning up the house and preparing for the guests. For that reason, I like an easy and natural Thanksgiving makeup look.
For this look, I used the Beautycounter Velvet Eyeshadow Palette in Classic for all of the warm + bronzy colors. Ever since I discovered the technique of using eyeshadow on the lower eyelid I’ve been hooked. I used most of the palette in this look, as they all are so perfect for fall.
I was excited to try out one of the lip gloss shades of the new holiday collection by Beautycounter. All of these lip glosses have natural peppermint oil in them, so it is a delight smelling and tasting the holidays right on your lips without worrying about synthetic flavors and hormone disruptors. I highly recommend the New Nudes Lip Gloss Trio to polish off your every day look.
Related Post: Beautycounter Mini Color Intense Lipstick Vault
Easy & Natural Thanksgiving Makeup Look
- Primer: Beautycounter Dew Skin in shade No. 3
- Foundation: Beautycounter Tint Skin in Honey
- Concealer + Color Corrector: Clove + Hallow Conceal + Correct in shade Concealer 4
- Powder: Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune
- Blush: Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Date
- Highlight: Beautycounter First Light Highlighter in Golden
- Primer: Urban Decay Eye Potion in Original
- Eyeshadow: Beautycounter Classic Palette:
- shades: Suede (transition), Sable (crease and lower lash line), Burnished (outer half of lid, outer V and lower lash line), Copper (inner half of lid), Penny (dabbed with finger at high point of lid), Ivory (inner corner).
- Mascara: Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- Brow Pencil: Beautycounter Color Define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark
- Beautycounter New Nudes Lip Gloss Trio in Spiced.
I hope you enjoyed this easy and natural Thanksgiving makeup look.
Related Post: Easy Holiday Glam Makeup Look
Be sure to check out the other gorgeous Thanksgiving makeup looks by the talented ladies below!
Do you like more of a glam or natural look for Thanksgiving?