A Simple Caipirinha Recipe
- 2 oz Simply Limeade® juice
- 1 oz citrus soda
- 1 oz cachaça or white rum
- 1 tsp raw sugar
- 1/2 lime freshly juiced
- 1/2 lime quartered
- 1/4 cup crushed ice
- lime wheel for garnish
Juice the lime. Set aside.
In a glass highball cup, add the sugar and quartered limes. Lightly muddle.
Add the ice, freshly-squeezed lime juice, Simply Limeade® juice, cachaça (or white rum), and citrus soda.
Mix thoroughly and serve immediately.
Find more Simply Beverages at your local supermarket’s juice section, or click here for a product locator.
How will you keep cool this summer? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 6/6/2016 – 9/5/2016