An easy spring makeup look that will give you glowing + dewy skin using clean makeup. I’ve gotten SO MANY compliments on my skin using this look.
Hi friends! It looks like Spring has finally sprung and I couldn’t be happier! More sunshine means I can officially put away my winter SAD light and happier days are ahead! Of course, this also means happy glowing skin, too!
The past few times I’ve worn this look out in public I’ve received so many compliments from complete strangers! And it’s easy to see why! Ever since cutting dairy out of my diet my skin has been smoother due to less hormonal breakouts. I can now also use moisturizing skincare without clogging my pores for the first time ever!
But back to the makeup (I mean, that’s why you’re here, right?). For the past few weeks I’ve been better about daily cleansing and moisturizing. I’ve also incorporated the Instant Glow Illuminating Cream under my makeup which I swear has made all the difference in achieving this dewy makeup look.
My other secret? The buttery soft highlighters from Beautycounter. I’ll be honest, I’ve tried a few highlighters and haven’t like them–both high end and low end. I don’t like the highlighters where it looks like there’s glitter scattered on your face. I like the softly milled ones with mica.
Although the exact shade I’m wearing now was discontinued, the other two shades, Halo and Topaz, are equally as gorgeous. Topaz will be the bronzier, warmer of the two highlighters and is currently in my shopping cart.
I simply apply this wherever the light would naturally hit my face after the rest of makeup is done. I use it on the tip of my nose, Cupid’s bow, at the high point of my cheekbones, and around the outer eyes (and around the eyebrow tail) in a C shape. This application has given me so many compliments, and come the warmer months, I will be using it on my collarbones and shoulders!
Spring Makeup Look Products Used
- Glow Primer: Beautycounter Instant Glow Illuminating Cream from the Instant Awakening Trio
- Foundation: Beautycounter Tint Skin in Honey
- Concealer: Beautycounter Conceal + Correct in shade Medium 1
- Powder: Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Beautycounter Radiant All Over Bronzer in Dune
- Blush: Beautycounter Satin Powder Blush in Raspberry
- Highlighter: Beautycounter Highlighter in Sunkissed (similar: Topaz)
- Eyeshadow: Pixi by Petra Eye Reflection Shadow Palette in Natural Beauty
- Mascara: Beautycounter Volumizing Mascara
- Lashes: Ardell Demi Wispies Natural
- Brow Pencil: Beautycounter Color Define Eyebrow Pencil in Dark
- Brow Gel: Beautycounter Brilliant Brow Gel in Invisible
Be sure to check out Chelsea’s Glowy Spring Makeup Look! Doesn’t she look like a beautiful mermaid?
Do you have your go-to look for spring yet?