Ever wonder if your spouse really knows you?! Like even the simplest questions? Well now is the time to find out!
Here are the instructions:
- Fill out the Valentines Day Questions.
- Hand over the same set of questions to your spouse and see if they can answer the questions about you.
- Write your post and compare both of your answers
- Link up your blog post below!
Want to see how my husband and I did? Read our answers below.
1.How long have you been married? He said: 3 years 10 months. I said: 4 years in March.
2.Where was your first date? He said: Chili’s. I said: TGIF Friday’s. (I was right)
Where was your first kiss? We both said: Church of the Nativity.
4.Who first said, “I love you”? He said: “I did, because I knew you weren’t gonna say it.” (Haha)
5.What were your wedding colors? He said: Purple. I said: Purple and pink.
6.What is her most commonly used phrase? We both said: “Aboutta.” (I was aboutta go outside).
7. If she was ordering drinks for both of you what would you each get? We both said: Gin and tonic for him, a Cosmopolitan for her.
8.What is the best meal she has ever cooked you? We both said: Chicken Coconut Curry Soup.
9. What is the worst meal she has ever cooked you? We both said: Hamburger Helper from scratch.
10. What would she say is your most annoying habit? He said: flicking his toenails against each other. I said: putting empty containers back on the shelf.
11.What is the last thing she does before she goes to bed? He said: pulling the sheets over and make an annoyed sound. I said: Twitter stalk.
12.If you could throw out one item of her clothing what would it be? He said: her ugly leather waitress clog shoes. I said: carpenter pants.
13.What would you say is your favorite thing about her? He said: smile. I said: figure.
14.What’s her go-to drink at Starbucks? We both said: Caramel Macchiato
15.What’s her blog’s name?! We both said: La La Lisette.
What a good husband I have!