Bow chicka bow wow. Have you ever heard of BarkBox? No? Get on this ASAP! I love getting packages in the mail. When it comes to stuff for me, I’m cheap. Really cheap. However, there’s nothing cheap when it comes to my furballs. Nothing but the best for them (within reason).
I heard about BarkBox a few months ago and debated whether or not I’d order one. When BarkBox offered to send Chip and Daisy a box to review I wholeheartedly agreed. Starting up a BarkBox subscription is easy. First, you create an account and pick the size of your dog: Small & Cute (0-20lbs); Just Right (20-50lbs); or Big & Bold (50lbs +). Then you select your plan: 1 month, 3 months or 6 months.
Chip and Daisy fuh-reeeeeeeaked out when their very first BarkBox arrived last week. I was pretty excited, too, and it was just WAY too easy egging them on. Chip and Daisy immediately knew this box was for them. It was clearly marked as a box for dogs (even our mail lady was impressed!) with paw prints and a nice BarkBox logo on the side. Boy, were these pups excited!
Chip and Daisy LOVE their Fetch & Glow Jr. balls, and they’re a treat to play with in the dark. Their SafeMade SafeChew Newt smells and tastes like chicken (they said so). The GroomMitts have been a lifesaver at the dog park. (They are bathwipes in the shape of a glove to clean extra dirty pups. They can also be warmed in the microwave!). We also got two Lickspackets, an all-natural liquid vitamin. This version is for joints and includes a chock-full of glucosamine + chondroitin!
Why should you subscribe to BarkBox?
- Your pup(s) will go B-A-N-A-N-A-S for them.
- They include only high-quality, grain-free treats (pups love them, mom-approved).
- The toys are high-quality and long-lasting.
- BarkBox donates 10% of its proceeds to support a rescue group
- Free shipping! That’s a no-brainer.
- Use my links to get $5 off your first BarkBox.
- I would only subject myself to embarrassing videos of my “puppy talk” to share an amazing product with my readers. (I really don’t sound like that every day. I promise! Haha!)