This is a REALLY quick post as I’m supposed to be getting ready for the sunny beaches of Amelia Island in Florida! It’s the husband’s birthday weekend and we have been enjoying our time here!
(Clockwise starting with my attempt at an OOTD)
1. We had an impromptu lunch on River Street in Savannah Friday. It felt like Spring had sprung!
2. Mellow Mushroom is our date night. The 60’s Japanese anime statues rock my socks off.
3. B’s momma came to spend the week with us. She goes home tomorrow. Wah!
4. B’s momma brought me a Christmas/Birthday gift from family back home. I’m in love!
5. and 6. We took her to a local winery for a wine tasting with all the stops. Chocolate Merlot yum!