I can’t believe 2015 is almost over. It has flown by SO FAST that I’ve hardly gotten a chance to document it all despite having a blog. I hope I do a better job of it next year. I can’t promise that I will, but I can promise that I’ll try.
I like how Becca has these types of posts on her blog. Sometimes there isn’t too much that’s exciting to document and these types of posts are great for when you want to be concise yet fill everyone in. Here goes!
- I finally finished my office gallery wall. My office is no longer a dingy beige box!
- Brian and I have been married for all of six years now and this is the first year I’ve ever bought Christmas cards. When I mail them out I will actually feel like an adult. The last time I sat down to write more than three cards at a time was our wedding thank you cards.
- This is the second Christmas season since 2012 I am heavily involved in music ministry and it feels great. I’m singing a sweet lullaby by Franz Schubert called Mille Cherubini in Coro before midnight Mass on Christmas Eve. Hearing Luciano Pavarotti sing it on a YouTube clip brought a smile to face, as he was a singer my late voice teacher looked up to.
- I also cantor at midnight Mass so this is pretty exciting as it’s my first time cantoring at such a special service. On the downside, I also cantor the 10am service Christmas morning in addition to my regular Sunday cantoring time so, Merry Christmas to me!
- I have been working closely with the talented Reagan on the redesign and Blogger to WordPress migration of her popular teaching blog, Tunstall’s Teaching Tidbits. If you or anyone you know is in need of a Blogger to WordPress migration, I’m your girl!
- I opened an Etsy shop. So far all I have is one listing for a Blogger to WordPress migration. I feel like such a noob on there but thankfully the learning curve wasn’t too bad.
- I found luxurious West Elm stockings for $9.99 each (down from $29.99!) and snagged four of them. I’m working on a sweet craft for them that I’ll hopefully share with you this weekend.
- Don’t forget about the two giveaways running on the blog this week: 1) $50 Gander Mountain gift card and 2) Sprinkled Doughnut watercolor art giveaway.
Have a great weekend!