Well hello again, Friday. So glad you decided to make an appearance again. This week has been fabulous to me.
- Chip and Daisy received their first BarkBox in the mail. Of course, I had to tease them with its contents.
- I drove to sunny Florida. The pups and I basked in the sunshine and took time to smell the flowers.
- Being in Florida, I just had to have another mahvulous blate (or 2) with Rachel, and I brought her a delicacy of southern Georgia–Butterducks Sweet Peach Wine. So of course, we wined and dined, and then did a little shopping. Things got a tad silly (do you think I could pass for a Southern Belle? I think so!).
- I caught Daisy giving her brother the sweetest little embrace.
- And, during a long dinner out, I didn’t miss out on the Twitlovefest with Rachel, Beth, Angela, Chelsea. Shortly after that picture, the funniest conversation about DUCKS ensued. More about that next week!
- Last, but not least, I finally opened my blog design site. The first 5 readers to place an order will get 30% off design services! Hurry!
I also wanted to take a minute and introduce to you my lovely Sea to Shining Sea sponsor, calicodaisy. Michele is the artist behind lovely handmade home decor in her Etsy shop. Just look at this beautiful pillow. It has the best name in the world: The Lisette Appliqué Monogram. I need one (or two) in my life!
La La Lisette readers can take 15% off any $50 order using promo code NBelle0413.
Linking up with: