So it’s Friday, and I have officially made it without losing my sanity! Hooray! Here are a few highlights from this week:
- Tilapia and veggies have made many an appearance on my plates this week. Yummy!
- Early morning walks with the pups have been glorious.
- I wasn’t lying when I said I consumed lots of Moscato this week. But look! My blog now looks great!
- I actually walked 60 minutes this morning with my ceramic powder knee brace. If you have a knee injury that is preventing you from working out, I highly recommend Back on Track’s knee brace. The ceramic powder in it reflects the heat back to your joint, virtually eliminating pain. It also has two bars on either side of the knee for better stabilization. My car accident a year ago has forever messed up my knee and just walking around the house sometimes would cause tons of pain.
- #operationskinny is already working! My goal is to lose at least another 15lbs through a combination of walking/jogging and strength training. I did it six years ago, but we’ll see if my metabolism will cooperate with me this willingly.
What have you been up to recently?