1. DIY Upholstered Headboard. Apparently a LOT of people out there don’t care to shell out $900+ for an upholstered headboard. I made one for my guest bedroom and I’m thinking of making one for our master bedroom as well.
2. How to customize the search bar in Blogger. You get what you see here. One of my very last Blogger tutorials.
3. I Didn’t Shampoo for 4 Days. At first this turned off many people because the original title was “I didn’t Poo for 4 Days.” But then there were the ones with morbid curiosity who came anyway. Needless to say, I LOVED those people!
4. The Worst Marriage Advice Ever. You always hear about the best advice out there. Here’s one of the very worst.
5. The Best Banana Nut Bread Recipe. Because it IS that good!
6. Resources for WordPress bloggers. Even though this wasn’t technically a post, but rather a page, I’m still listing it on here since I crafted it after moving to WordPress.
8. My Blogger to WordPress Experience. Of course, this big one made the list. Even though my transfer experience wasn’t the best, I made the best of it and I now offer Blogger transfer services. My clients are so happy and thankful.
10. Sunburst Mirror Tutorial. This darling mirror graces the wall of my guest bedroom. It only cost me $10 (you heard right) to make.